The Female Pelvic Health Center is dedicated to new developments in women’s health and is currently participating in the following national multicenter research studies in prolapse and stress incontinence procedures:
- Restorelle Transvaginal Mesh versus Native Tissue Repair for Treatment of Pelvic Organ Prolapse 522 Study, Anterior/Apical Compartments, Restorelle 522 Study
- Restorelle Transvaginal Mesh versus Native Tissue Repair for Treatment of Pelvic Organ Prolapse 522 Study, Posterior/Apical Compartments, Restorelle 522 Study
- The LEADERSHIP 301 Trial: A 12-Week, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Arm, Parallel-Group, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Doses of AQX-1125 Targeting the SHIP1 Pathway in Subjects with Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome Followed by a 40-Week Extension Period
- EMSELLA™ chair treatment for urinary incontinence
- The Neuguide System for Vaginal Colpopexy of Uterine Prolapse Post-arketing Surveillance Clinical Study
Several new studies including research in groundbreaking new procedures and medications for overactive bladder treatment are also on the horizon. Check back here for updates.